Wednesday, August 01, 2007

These boys were the best! They came over to the church from the school across the street, and were watching me clean up in the cultural hall after zone conference. They were hoping I had a basketball, but I didn't happen to have one along:) However, I did give them a few pesos to get some snacks. When I finished cleaning up I went outside and they all clustered around me. I asked them what they had learned in school that day. They are in grade 6, and had been learning about the circulatory system. They told me about all the parts of the heart. Their English was excellent. They wondered why I was in the Philippines so I told them about the church and how it could bless their families. I asked them, if two missionaries ever came to their home, to let them in and listen to them because they had a message that would bless their lives. I wonder if any of them will.... Just some seeds planted and the sower doesn't see the fruit.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home